Last updated: 05/16/2022
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
In a variety of methods, we may obtain information about you from you. We may gather the following types of information:
When you register with the Site or participate in various activities related to the Site, such as online chat and message boards, you voluntarily provide us with personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, as well as demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests. However, if you do not give us with any personal information, you may not be able to use any of the Site’s services.
Our servers automatically collect information such your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have seen just before and after accessing the Site.
When you purchase, order, return, exchange, or seek information about our services via the Site, we may collect financial information, such as data linked to your payment method (e.g. valid credit card number, card brand, expiration date). We save only a little amount of financial data, if any at all. PayPal is our payment processor and you may study their privacy policies and contact them directly if you have any questions about how your financial information is handled by them.
Your name, your social network username, location, gender, birth date, email address, profile picture, and public data for contacts, if you choose to link your account to social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
If you use the Site using a mobile device, we may collect information such as your mobile device’s ID, model, and manufacturer, as well as information about where your device is located.
Connecting your account to another service and granting the site permission to access third-party data, such as personal information or network contacts, is referred to as “third-party data.”
When you participate in competitions, sweepstakes, or surveys, you may be asked to provide your name, email address, and other personal information.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience.
Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- Create and manage your account.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site to you.
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Enable user-to-user communications.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site.
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site more personalized.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site.
- Notify you of updates to the Site s.
- Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Send you a newsletter.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Your personal information is never shared with anyone else. However, we may share your personal information with third-party service providers who help us provide the Services, such as shipping, payment processing, marketing and advertising, email, text, and other communications, applications, sales, business and inventory support, photography, and website, software, platform, cloud, data storage, and other technical services. We may also share your personal information to: (1) comply with federal, state, or local laws; (2) comply with a civil, criminal, or regulatory inquiry, investigation, subpoena, or summons by federal, state, or local authorities; (3) cooperate with law enforcement agencies in the investigation of conduct or activity that we reasonably and in good faith believe may violate federal, state, or local laws; or (4) exercise or defend legal claims. We may also share non-personal information with third parties who provide and run Services on our behalf or assist us in analyzing how our Services are used, as long as the information has been deidentified or aggregated.
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Cookies and Web Beacons
There are a number of technologies that we use on the Site to enhance your experience, including cookies, web beacons, tracking pixel, and other technologies. Tracking technology is not used to collect personal information when you visit the Site. Cookies are accepted by default in most browsers. However, you should be aware that deleting or rejecting cookies might have an impact on the Site’s availability and functioning. Web beacons can’t be turned off. Although cookies can be rendered useless by rejecting all cookies or updating your browser’s settings to inform you each time a cookie is offered, you can accept or decline cookies on an individual basis by adjusting these options.
In order to provide you with a better online experience, we employ a variety of tracking technologies, including as cookies, web beacons, tracking pixels, and others.
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
Personal information is protected by administrative, technological, and physical security methods. Please be aware that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are flawless or impenetrable, and no mode of data transfer can be guaranteed against any interception or other sort of misuse. Any information that is posted online can be accessed and misused by anybody who has access to the internet. To the extent that you give us personal information, we cannot guarantee that it will be completely secure.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN
It is our policy not to intentionally collect or market to anybody under the age of 18 without their express consent. Please use the contact information below if you have any information about minors under the age of 18 that we may have acquired.
CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You may access and modify your account information at any time by using the methods listed below:
- Logging into your account settings and making the necessary changes
- Contacting us via the methods listed below.
We will deactivate or remove your account and all associated information at your request. To prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, aid in any investigations, enforce our Terms of Service, and/or comply with legal requirements, we may keep some information in our files for the time being.
Emails and Communications
By noting your choices when you establish an account with the Site or by logging into your account settings and changing your options, you can no longer receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us.
You can get in touch with us by utilizing the details provided below.
You must contact the third party directly if you no longer desire to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from them.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA UNDER GDPR
We may process Personal Data under the following conditions:
- Consent: You have given Your consent for processing Personal Data for one or more specific purposes.
- Performance of a contract: Provision of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with You and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Legal obligations: Processing Personal Data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
- Vital interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary in order to protect Your vital interests or of another natural person.
- Public interests: Processing Personal Data is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest.
- Legitimate interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us.
In any case, the we will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
Your Rights under the GDPR
We undertake to respect the confidentiality of Your Personal Data and guarantee You can exercise Your rights.
- Request access to Your Personal Data. The right to access, update or delete the information We have on You. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of Your Personal Data directly within Your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact Us to assist You. This also enables You to receive a copy of the Personal Data We hold about You.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that We hold about You. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information We hold about You corrected.
- Object to processing of Your Personal Data. This right exists where We are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing and there is something about Your particular situation, which makes You want to object to our processing of Your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where We are processing Your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request erasure of Your Personal Data. You have the right to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it.
- Request the transfer of Your Personal Data. We will provide to You, or to a third-party You have chosen, Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which You initially provided consent for Us to use or where We used the information to perform a contract with You.
- Withdraw Your consent. You have the right to withdraw Your consent on using your Personal Data. If You withdraw Your consent, We may not be able to provide You with access to certain specific functionalities of the Service.
Exercising of Your GDPR Data Protection Rights
You may exercise Your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting Us. Please note that we may ask You to verify Your identity before responding to such requests. If You make a request, We will try our best to respond to You as soon as possible.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about Our collection and use of Your Personal Data. For more information, if You are in the European Economic Area (EEA), please contact Your local data protection authority in the EEA.
Collect A Hobby, LLC
418 Broadway, STE N, Albany, NY 12207